Monday, 3 December 2012

Steampunk Project... Top Hat

My daughters and I are currently collecting Steampunk...for a project. Our fashion sense is pretty Steampunk to begin with, so we're already halfway there with skirts, military jackets, corsets, jewellery etc, but one thing we didn't have was a Top Hat.
Pinterest came up with one... Duct Tape Steampunk Top Hat by cutoutandkeep.net and I had a go using this tutorial.

This is my attempt:

Photograph by Lisa Shambrook using Streamzoo Indutrial filter.
(Please do not use without permission)

to be continued...

3 comments:

  1. Very cool!! I look forward to seeing more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That's awesome!! Love the weathered look!! So many things for visual appeal!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hat! Definitely impressive :)

    ReplyDelete